Saturday, September 30, 2006

Pöördepunkt

As you can see I found a way to switch my awesome MacBook english keyboard into an estonian keyboard... õäöü!!!

So about PP. It was pretty cool but still wouldn't have been so cool without my friends being there, so thanx everybody for making this a good time for ME!!! :) And it was of course SO good to see Corrie again!! A special thanx of course goes to my almost other half - ANNELY!!!!! Because she is worth it! :)

I took some cool pics with my awesome camera but of course blogspot won't let me post anything on here so I kinda stopped trying! Sorry!

I am again very tired right now even though I slept almost all day. That's just me.

So there it is, another random post that doesn't say anything. At least I'm updating it so keep quiet! Err no... COMMENT!! :D

1 comment:

monika said...

yeyyyyyyyyyyy teele u rockkkkkkkk jah nii tore oli ka sind näha pp yeyeeeeeeeeeee anyway loodan et näeme varsti jälle
kalli kalli