Wednesday, September 27, 2006

Flippin Awesome!!!

As Tito was looking for some of his papers or something like that today he discovered a Napoleon Dynamite ''The Complete Quote Book'' that his mom had got me like 2 months ago but he just forgot to pass on to me.

Anyways this book is so great! It has 93 pages and I finished reading it in like 10 mins! The fastest I've ever read a book I think! hehe.... Ahhh there was a time that I knew the whole movie line by line. Not anymore unfortunately.

''Napoleon, don't be jealous that I've been chatting online with babes all day. Besides, we both know that I'm training to become a cage fighter!"

"It took me like three hours to finish the shading on your upper lip, It's probably the best drawing I've ever done."

"Why do you got your hood on like that?"
"Well when I came home from school my head started to get really hot. So I drank some cool water but it didn't do nothing. So I laid in the bathtub for a while, but then realized it was my hair that was making my head so hot. So I went into my kitchen and I shaved it all off. I don't want anyone to see.."
"I know what you mean!"

(I love this one) "Tina you fat lard, come get some dinner" (muahahhahaah)

"What are you drawing?"
"A liger"
"what's a liger?"
"It's pretty much my favourite animal, It's like a lion and a tiger mixed, bred for its skills in magic"

"The defect in that one is bleach"
"that is correct"
"YESSSSS"
"This one tastes like the cow got into an onion patch"
"correct"
"YESSSS"

"Do the chickens have large talons?"
"Do they have what?"
"Large talons!"
"I don't understand a word you just said"

"Last week Japanese scientists explaced-placed-explosive detanators at the bottom of lake Loch Ness to blow Nessie out of the water. Sir Court Godfrey of the Nessie Alliance summoned the help of Scotland's local wizards to cast a protective spell over the lake and its local residents and all those who seek for the peaceful existence of our underwater ally."

"Build her a cake or something"

"I'm just getting really, jus kind of TO'd because she hasn't even sent me a full body shot yet."

"I cought you a delicious bass"

"Imagine you're weightless in the middle of the ocean, surrounded by tiny little sea horses."

"Napoleon, let go of me! I think you're bruising my neck meat."

"Hi is Napoleon there?"
"Yes"
"Well can I talk to him?"
"You already are"

"Are you guys having a killer time?"


......and there's many many more! This book is pretty sweet, it's awesome...it's incredible!!! (get it? the line of the suit??? OH COME ON!!!)

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

"flippin awesome!!!" "You think I got where I am today because I dressed like Peter Pan over here?" or "You got shocks, pegs... lucky! You ever take it off any sweet jumps?"
or the most original one: "Ugh. Idiot!" this is good - imagine if there was the second part to it also!!

Ancelyna said...

Napoleon: So, we're pretty much friends by now, right?
Pedro: Yes.
Napoleon: So, you got my back and everything, right?
Pedro: What?

"I see you're drinking 1%. Is that 'cause you think you're fat? 'Cause you're not. You could be drinking whole if you wanted to."

"Just tell them that their wildest dreams will come true if they vote for you."

"I'm Rex, founder of the Rex Kwan Do self-defense system! After one week with me in my dojo, you'll be prepared to defend yourself with the strength of a grizzly, the reflexes of a puma, and the wisdom of a man."

"You know, like nunchuck skills, bowhunting skills, computer hacking skills... Girls only want boyfriends who have great skills."

ahh.. APPIKENE!! :D

Anonymous said...

OH MY...HAHAHHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAH..see favorite animal on killer...see on niiiiiii naljakas sest ma kujutasin kohe ette milline see liger seal filmis v2lja n2gi..HAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAH see on niiiiiiiiii naljakas!!!!!!

super teele kallis...super..t2nx

Bearcat said...

hehee tore kui meeldis!! ... ja sina oled..? :)